Things to do & places to visit this Easter in and around Truro!
The Cathedral is open and welcomes you for quiet prayer, reflection and general visiting between the hours of 10.00 and 15.00 Monday - Saturday.
National Trust Trelissick - Easter Egg Hunt
Family-friendly trail with fun activities for you to do along the way. Complete the trail and earn your chocolate reward at the end.
- Hunts will be £3 per child
- Thursday 1st April until Sunday 18th April
- 10am to 4pm
- Normal admission charges apply
National Trust Easter activity pack - lots of choices to download on this link
- online trail, crafting fun and live story time with Oshi herself. Free Easter holiday activities
- Tuesday 6 - Thursday 8 April at 11am- Make and Take at Home Live on Facebook, and then available on the website. Check what you will need for each day's crafting session with Sophie, NMMC's Learning Officer.
- Friday 9 April 2021 at 11.00 - Story Time with Oshi - free live online show on Zoom , register on this link
- Fri 2nd - Sun 18th April
- Welcoming the season of new birth, hope and optimism
- Create an Easter Wish
- Figure out who the bad egg is. Enter your answer before midnight on Easter Monday to be in with a chance of winning a free Treasure Trail.
- Mon 29th March - Sun 18th April
- Crack the clues and search for the dragon eggs on the quest boards as you explore the outdoor trail around the castle
- Pre booking essential
- 10am - 5pm
- Keep the little ones amused with our very own colouring sheets - don't forget to send us your creations.
Online workshops devised for 7 - 13 years old but everyone can get involved and get thinking!
- How do we remember things? - (downloadable PDF guide and audio instructions)
- How do we problem solve?
Pops of Colour - Shapes of Spring: 14th April - 14.00 - 16.00
A playful, creative workshop for children aged 7 - 13 years old making colourful patterns inspired by forms found in nature. Online via Zoom (booking essential via Eventbrite)
- Monday 5th April - Egg Decorating
- Tuesday 6th April - Egg Box Draughts
- Wednesday 7th April - Basket Making
- Thursday 8th April - Pom-Pom Animals
- Friday 9th April - Easter Treats
- Tuesday 6th April - Monday 19th April, five Easter themed artworks will be hidden around Kimberley Park in Falmouth.
Your challenge is to find them, remember or write down what's in each picture and then go and tell the staff at Falmouth Library what you have found. All those taking part will receive a FREE Easter egg at the library! (open for socially distanced click and collect services from 09.00 - 13.00 Monday to Friady, closed at weekend).