This December Coppice Theatre are back with another brand new walk about winter storytelling show: Jack Frost 5: Lost in Time. This year, the show will be in the magical setting of Victoria Gardens.
Silly Jack Frost has got himself lost and Celia the Elf needs your help to find him. This year Jack has found himself a time machine and he could be anywhere and anywhen! Disaster!
Join in the search and hear a host of wonderfully wintery tales along the way and learn about Truro's history.
There are four chances to catch this festive show...
- Wednesday 15th December, 5pm
- Wednesday 15th December, 6.30pm
- Wednesday 22nd December, 5pm
- Wednesday 22nd December, 6.30pm
Booking is essential, click here for tickets.
Coppice Theatre use puppetry, storytelling and live music to delight audiences of all ages. The show is suitable for children and adults alike.
Make sure to dress up warmly and wear sensible shoes ( you will be walking around) as the story unfolds- alfresco style.
Dressing up as your favourite winter character is also encouraged.
Tickets are £5 per person- all children must have an accompanying adult. 0-2 year olds go free. Click here for tickets.
- Meet inside the garden by the entrance next to the Crown Court. Look out for the elf who can help with access to the garden- You can access the Gardens via the entrance on Edward Street. For step-free access, please use the entrance on Castle Rise.
Nearest car park- Edward Street
Park and Ride- operating until 21.30 on dates of Jack Frost 5 showings.
Edward Street entrance:
Castle Rise entrance:
*All events are subject to cancellation
Photo: Neal Megaw