To help you find a place of worship in Our Great Little City we have listed the links below aiming to let you find out times of services, meetings, how to attend online services, or book for a service.
3 Rivers Vineyard Church: (Trelander Community Hall, TR1 1PE) 'A socialable bunch and we love to meet up and share a sense of family and community with each other'.
All Saints Church of England: (Tresawls Road, Highertown TR1 3LD) 'A Christ-centred, spirit led, growing church that proclaims the love of God, in word and deed, to the people of Highertown and beyond'.
- In-person service every Sunday at 10.30
- Limited capacity due to social distancing requirements
- Book to attend in-person services with Eventbrite.co.uk
City Life Church :(formally Truro Baptist Church, Chapel Hill TR1 3BD) 'A member of the Baptist Union of Great Britain and South West Baptist Association'.
- Drop in communion 10.00 - 11.30
- Live-stream services via Facebook
Gloweth Chapel: (Tresawls Road, Gloweth, TR1 3LU) - Meeting place of a group of friendly Christians from Truro and the surrounding area.
Grace Church: (Kenwyn Building, Truro College) 'A community made up of people from all walks of life who are committed to sharing the message of Jesus with others and helping one another put his words into practice'.
- Meeting outside on Sunday mornings, 10.30 - 12.00. Restricted numbers, sign up
- Streaming meeting via Facebook page
Kenwyn and St Allen Church: (Kenwyn Church Road, TR1 3DR)
Our Lady of the Portal and St Piran: (St Austell Street, TR1 1SE) Truro Catholic church.
Numbers are limited , please 'book': firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 15th April: "Both St Johns' and St George's have now reopened but please note that strict Covid-19 guidelines will be in place including social distancing and the requirement to wear face masks - unless in an exempted category. Hand sanitising gel will be provided".
- St George the Martyr: (St George's Road, TR13NR) 'Traditional Anglo-Catholic'
- St John the Evangelist: (Lemon Street, TR1 2NU) 'Modern Catholic'
Trafalgar Christian Congregation: (69 St Austell Street TR1 1SE)
- Sunday, 25th April will be our first gathering in the church. (See Facebook post)
Truro Cathedral: (High Cross) 'A vibrant and active church at the heart of our local community. We encourage and welcome all to our worship and our wide range of events'.
- From 23rd May there will be a 10.00 Sunday Eucharist with choir and congregation. Booking is necessary with Eventbrite.
- The Sunday Eucharist service will continue to be live-streamed
Truro Evangelical Church: (Tregolls School,Chellew Road,TR1 1LH) 'A small but friendly bunch of people from all ages and a variety of backgrounds, who are united by their faith in, and love for, Jesus Christ'.
- Physical gatherings at St John's Church Hall have resumed at 11.00. Sunday evening services (18.00) and midweek prayer meetings continue via Zoom.
Truro Methodist Church: (18 Union Place, TR1 1EP) 'A lively, growing and established Christian community at the heart of our beautiful city'.
- Lockdown 3: Sunday Praise live-streamed via Facebook and YouTube. Weekly pastoral message: 0808 2812695, listen to a prayer 0808 2812514
- Call to worship: 01872 308747
- Updated 15th April: 'Every Wednesday, hosted in the Sanctuary, 'At the Table' offers a reflective worship experience - Covid secure setting'.
Truro Quaker Meeting House: (Friends Way, Paul's Terrace, Truro Vean TR1 1HF) 'We don't offer neat creeds or doctrine. Instead, we try to help each other work out how we should live. All people are welcome and accepted at a Quaker meeting'.
- Lockdown 3: Online worship via Zoom
You can also find more information: