From Monday 12th April , Truro Community Library is open 9.00am -5.00pm (Mond - Fri) & Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm and will be offereing a browsing service.
The 'Click & Collect' service is also avaialble and items can be ordered by:
- Order your books online at www.cornwall.gov.uk/library
- Call 0300 1234 111 and ask for Truro Library
- Pop in and see them. They will let you know when they’re ready for collection.
There are 4 public computers avilable, providing computer access with printing, and limited photocopying services (up to 5 pages). Computer use is limited to 1 hour maximum per day. No booking available.
Unfortunately there is currently no access to the meeting rooms community garden.
Facilities and access - please check with library staff what services are available.
- Click and collect.
- 4 Computers with internet access
- Community Garden at rear of building- read a book, have a drink from the café, or just sit and enjoy the space - Currently not available.
- Free WiFi available
- Meeting rooms for hire - currently not available
- Microfiche/Microfilm reader
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Printing and Photocopying
- Lift access to all floors
- Push button, electric doors with step free access
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Nearest car park NCP Highcross
- Park and ride