Discover Truro's largest indoor market on the Lemon Quay. Pannier Market is home to over 30 traders for you to explore!
Truro's largest indoor market, located on Lemon Quay.
The Pannier Market is traditional English market and home to an eclectic mix of traders. Housing over thirty traders you'll be sure to find something to tickle your tastes buds or find that one thing no high street chain can provide.
It's location on Lemon Quay makes it easy to find from the bus station and it's worth taking a wander.
More information on the stallholders please visit the Pannier Market website.
- All About Frames: large range of picture frames, ready cut mounts and bespoke
- Blake More Hair: Epic haircuts for ladies & gents! Visit the links to book - Facebook page
- Brew Box: Home brewing supply shop
- Burgess Bedding: Large selection of towels, cushion covers, fleece blankets and more
- Cat and Mouse Emporium: Second hand furniture and home accessories
- Celtic Flowers: All aspects of floristry, freshest materials and locally grown flowers throughout the seasons
- Computer Corner: Computer sales & repairs, ink cartridges
- Coral's Crafts & Collectables: Handmade pearl, precious and semi precious stone necklaces, second hand vintage collectibles
- Cornwall Phone Repairs: (Mobile World & The Exchange): Repair on-site, no fix-no fee policy, advice
- Cottage Garden Veg Patch (The): As much local Cornish produce as possible. - Family Greengrocer - fruit/veg baskets & hampers made to order
- Country Explorer - Tours: Coach holidays and day trips
- DPS Electrical: Vac bags, batteries, light bulbs, led lamps, audio visual leads and general electrics
- E-CIG-AR-US: Premier supplier of e-liquids
- Faceless Monkey: From retro games and computers, to comics and action figures
- Floss Factory: 25 flavours of candy floss
- Fodders Espresso Bar: Independent cafe and espresso bar
- G & T Fashion Bags: Range of everyday handbags and shoppers, quality wallets for ladies & gents
- Harvester Seafood Ltd: Truro City’s only fixed fishmonger! Open 6 days a week; Monday to Saturday in Truro Pannier Market
- Inhabit: Funky interior products, gifts and fashion accessories
- Inscriptions: Glass Engravers, glass gifts
- Joli Boutique: - Handmade beaded & silver jewellery, gifts, craft supplies, stationery, cards and lots more
- Kappa Hattys: Cornish for caps and hats! Huge range of crocheted accessories & fimo jewellery
- Ki & Kath Pet Supplies: Wide range of pet foods including locally sourced products
- Made to be Treasured: Range of gifts including jewellery, greetings cards & wrapping paper, wall art, suncatchers, glass crafted animals/flowers/ships in bottles, Cornish souvenirs, fossils & gemstones
- Market Flea: Antiques/bric a brac, china/glass, memorabilia/books, collectables/pictures, jewellery/cutlery
- Market Sock Shop (The): Great range of socks, tights, hats, gloves, scarves, underwear and footwear
- Martin's Bakery: Traditionally made bread, cakes, pastries, pasties, pies, sausage rolls & quiches
- Outdoor Place (The): Safe woodland environment for young people/adults with special educational needs
- Pannier Wool Shop: Stylecraft and James C. Brett yarns plus patterns, needles and accessories.
- Pandora's Box: Rare and unusual collectibles specialising in die-cast vehicles, train items, sci-fi and more
- Pick and Mix Shop (The): Sweet dreams come true! Instagram
- Relaxology: Reflexology and holistic therapy business
- Roach Fine Foods: Extensive range of quality, locally produced meats and cheese
- Snackaroos (The Den): Bubble waffles Crepes, Kelly’s ice cream, delicious milkshakes and fresh smoothies
- South West Wigs: Wigs, hair replacement products, and aftercare products
- Stitches: Haberdashery - sewing accessories, buttons, ribbons, laces, beads and sequins etc.
- Tin Man(Panorama): Extensive range of baking, kitchen, cooking and houseware equipment and ingredients
- Truro Imaging: Approved Kodak photographic & printing shop, create a photo book in store, photo gifts
- Truro Locks: Locks, keys, padlocks, security products, letterboxes, window & door hardware accessories
- Truro Shoe Repairs & Key Cutting: (and plenty of keyrings to choose from too)
- Watch-It - A range of watches, souvenirs & gifts
Access & Facilities
Monday - Saturday: 09.00 - 17.00