Coffee at the Old Cheese Shop, an ideal stop on your walk down from the Station.
A local family business where you can find three sisters working together and old pictures of the City adorning the walls.
They serve competitively priced Cornish Coffee hand roasted in Redruth. Free wifi, dogs welcome, seating available. Deliveries can be made around town.
Facilities and access
- Cornish produce for sale
- e-brochure for Cornish hampers and cheese boxes
- Takeaway (with some seating available)
- Home delivery available (order by 2pm for next day)
- Truro Super Savers* @trurosupersavers on Facebook to keep up to date!
- Nearest car park Edward Street
29a Ferris Town
Opening Times (COVID-19: please check website/social media for opening times)
Monday - Saturday: 08.00 - 15.00
Sunday: 10.00 - 15.00
*Please note: All offers correct at time of notification from business owner, Visit Truro and Truro Bid cannot be held responsible for any changes that they have not been notified of. Please check with the individual business before using the offer.